The advantages of today's cutting-edge cellular technology is not lost on the world of home security. The USP Universal Cellular Dialer is not only a completely self-contained, four-channel dialer that is compatible with ANY security alarm system, but it uniquely houses a cellular-phone inside that will call up to 8 different telephone numbers to notify you and others via a recorded voice message that a trigger event has occurred-all while using NO PHONE LINE, NO CONTRACT, and NO MONITORING FEES. That means no matter where you are you'll know instantly the minute your monitoring system is tripped, at no cost at all!
Conveniently, the cellular phone housed in the CVD-2000PS comes with a $100 one-year prepaid cellular service plan that will allow you to use your system without worrying about monthly service charges. Additionally, you'll never have to be concerned about power failure hindering its performance, as the system contains EEPROM Memory that retains programming even in the event of power loss.
- AT&T/Verizon Compatible - Operates with most cellular providers worldwide
- Bluetooth compatibility
- Model PS included $100-one year prepaid Cellular Service-no Contacts, no Monthly Fees
- Can work on landline - Instantly switches to cellular if landline is cut
- 4 separate voice-dialer channels/zones
- Built-in line seizure
- Automatically calls up to 8 telephones, cellphones, etc.
- Metal cabinet with cam lock included
- EEPROM Memory retains programming if power is lost
Great for securing:
- Your home
- Storage garages
- Manufacturing plants, etc.
|What's in the box||
(1) USP Universal Cellular Dialer
CVD-2000PS - comes with Cell Phone and 1 year / $100.00 prepaid Cellular Service Included
Write Your Own Review
|Current (OPERATE mode - standby)||28mA typical|
|Current (OPERATE mode – dialing)||100mA max|
|N.C. Activation||Dialer activates when an “open” is detected|
|N.O. Activation||Dialer activates when a “close” is detected|
|N.C.||Applied voltage: Min. +5VDC, Max. +28VDC|
|N.O.||Loss of continuous voltage: Min. 0VDC, Max. 0.25VDC|
|Max. Digits for outgoing numbers||50|
|Operating temperature range||-18 to 55 C/0 to 130F|
|Dimensions||13.5 x 11.5 x .5 in.|
|Mounting||Wall or Flat surface|