The MCT-320 is meant primarily for protecting doors and windows. The MCT-320 uses a built-in magnet that works in conjunction with a magnetic contact to detect precisely when a door or window are being opened/closed. The MCT-320 is ideal for both your home or business, while its very small size is convenient both because it is virtually invisible and easy to install.
The MCT-320 also features a unique anti-collision algorithm that prevents what is known as "signal jamming" by the simultaneous transmission of multiple devices. The MCT-320 is able to transmit periodic "supervision signals" to confirm that your system is connected at all times.
- Very small, almost invisible design
- Highly cost-effective for low-profile installations
- Fully supervised
- Double tamper protection (cover and wall)
- Long-life standard lithium battery included
- LED indicator (can be disabled).
- Low battery indication transmission
- Available in several optional frequencies in compliance with international standards.
- Compatible with PowerMax home security systems and all Visonic PowerCode; wireless panels and receivers.
|What's in the box||(1) Visonic Miniature Wireless Contact|
- Ditto on chewing up the housing. If I need to replace a battery, ...Review by Brian
- I had the same problem with the housing being shut so tight that ...Review by Michael
- I bought one of these to see how it worked. It is definately ...Review by Timothy
Write Your Own Review
|Frequency (MHz)||315, 433.92, 868.95, 869.2125 or according to local requirements (UL has only investigated at 315 MHz).|
|Transmitter's ID Code||24-bit digital word, over 16 million combinations, pulse width modulation.|
|Overall Message Length||36 bits|
|Power Source||3 V Lithium CR-2 type battery, Panasonic, Sanyo or GP only. Caution! Risk of explosion if battery is replaced by an incorrect type. Dispose of used batteries according to the manufacturer's instructions.|
|Battery Life Expectancy||5 years (for typical use)|
|Battery Supervision||Automatic transmission of battery condition data as part of any status report.|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to 55°C (14°F to 131°F).|
|Dimensions||51 x 30 x 21 mm (2 x 1-3/16 x 13/16 in.)|
|Weight (including battery)||36g (1.27 oz)|
|Standards||USA (315 MHz): CFR47 part 15 (FCC) UL 634, ULC C634|