- Adjustable magnet with L bracket
- 24" (61cm) armored cable is standard
- Standard gap: 2-3/8" (60 mm) minimum
- Epoxy sealed for protection from moisture and impact
- Rugged "Shock Absorber" design protects reed against flex or damage to housing
The magnetic contact switch is the first line of defense in a security system. HomeSecurityStore.com provides a wide selection of security alarm contact switches including: Surface mount alarm contacts, Recessed alarm contacts, Commercial alarm contacts, Alarm magnets and Pill alarm contacts and Overhead door contact.
Hardwire contacts are the most common way to protect doors and windows. They are inexpensive, reliable, and usually last for many years.
They come as a set consisting of a sensor and magnet. The sensor contains a reed switch in a sealed glass tube. Reed switches are very sensitive, and are designed to be activated when placed near the magnet.
|What's in the box||(1) Ademco Overhead Door Contacts|
- Does not hold up wellReview by James
- I've had one of these installed for about three years, and it has fallen apart. The casing has deteriorated into piece of junk, and although the switch still works, it is only a matter of time until it completely falls apart and no longer functions. (Posted on 4/8/15)
Write Your Own Review
|Switch Type:||Form A (SPST) Reed (958)|
|Switch Type:||Form C (SPDT) Reed (958-2)|
|Contact Rating:||100ma @ 28VDC|