5877GDPK Garage Door Control Kit for LYNX Touch 5100 Home and Business Control System
The 5877GDPK kit works in conjunction with the LYNX Touch 5100 self-contained home/business control system and Honeywell Total Connect(TM) Remote Services. Utilizing the 5877GDPK kit residential and small business customers can easily control up to three garage doors per system and know if they are opened or closed locally at the touchscreen and remotely with Honeywell Total Connect.
The 5877GDPK includes the 5877 Relay Receiver and a SSA1 Z-Wave(TM) Wireless Strobe/Sounder. It is for use in conjunction with the LYNX Touch 5100, to provide an audible and visible warning that the garage door opener is being activated.
If the system has been equipped for garage door control, installation of both the 5877 and SSA1 is required for remote unattended garage door control. The installation of a 5822T Tilt Sensor or Door/Window Transmitter (e.g. 5816), allows the system to provide the status of up to three garage doors per system (one transmitter per door).
The security system can be armed when the garage door is open, and once the garage door has been closed, it will automatically become part of the protected area. It can also be programmed for monitoring only without providing burglary protection. The panel also features the option to automatically close the garage door(s) if left open for more than a specified (programmable) period of time or at a specified time.
Honeywell's 5822T Wireless Tilt Sensor Transmitter is designed to mount vertically on surfaces that tilt horizontally when opened - providing an easy way to secure garage doors or basement tilt windows. Any time the sensor detects tilt movement, a notification is transmitted to the control panel. The sensor can be programmed as a monitored or notification only zone. Includes cover tamper and battery supervision.
- Easy to install - use double sided tape or screws (included). Screws must be used in installations where temperatures can drop to 32deg.F (0deg.C) or below.
- Internal LED for easy programming
- Reliable 5800 Series Wireless
- Case tamper and battery supervision
- The system must be equipped with the L5100-ZWAVE Home Automation Module.
- The 5877GDPK is not compatible with:
- Chamberlin/Lift Master MyQ technology (including, but not limited to, models 8550, 8360 and 8500).
- One piece or swinging garage doors.
- Do not use LYNX TOUCH 5100 with the 5877 GDPK garage door automation with any garage door opener that lacks the safety features required by U.S. federal safety standards (this includes any garage door opener model manufactured before January 1, 1993). A garage door opener that cannot detect an object and stop and reverse the door - does not meet current U.S. federal safety standards. All components of the 5877 GDPK must be used to ensure that your garage door opener properly signals before unattended door operation. For more information, please consult your garage door opener manual.
- Both the 5877 Relay Receiver and the SSA1 Strobe/Sounder must be installed.
- One 5877GDPK is needed per garage door opener.
|What's in the box||(1) Honeywell Garage Door Control Kit w/ Wireless Tilt Sensor|