The ELK-129 Computer Sound Card Interface allows a computers speaker output to be used as one of the tools for programming sounds into the ELK Recordable Modules, such as the ELK-120 or ELK-124. Includes software to download your computers audio files (WAVs) to the Recordable Modules.
- Powers ELK-120 or ELK-124 Modules during Programming.
- Power Switch.
- Audio Jacks for Computer and Speakers.
- Plug-In Cable for Quick Connections to Recordable Modules.
- Includes 6 foot Shielded Cable for Speakers.
- Compact Plastic Case.
- Programs Recordable Modules in Seconds!.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Size: 4.4" x 3" x 1.15" (111.8mm x 76.3mm x 29.2mm).
Supplies 12Volts D.C. @ 1 Amp for ELK-120 / 124 Modules.
Requires MS Windows 98 or higher, Stereo Speaker Output Jack or Sound Card and computer speakers.
Requires (1) 12V, 20VA AC Transformer (not included) to program the ELK-120 or ELK-124.
|What's in the box||(1) Computer Sound Card Interface|