TL280(R)E: Is an Ethernet alarm communicator that sends alarm communication to Sur-Gard System I-IP, II, III (SG-DRL3IP), IV (SG-DRL4IP), and 5 (SG-DRL5IP) central station receivers via Ethernet/Internet. The communicator can be used as either a backup or primary communicator.
The communicator supports Internet Protocol (IP) transmission of panel and communicator events over Ethernet/Internet and/or HSPA/GPRS.
- Panel remote uploading/downloading via Internet
- Programmable using DLS 5 or keypad
- Supervision heartbeat via Internet
- 128 Bit AES Encryption
- Full event reporting
- SIA and Contact ID protocol
- (System 5 required for Visual Verification)
- Visual verification over Internet
- Communicator can be housed in separate cabinet using PCL-422 Communicator Remote Mounting Module
- Compatible with DSC NEO Series Only
|What's in the box||(1) TL280R(E) DSC Internet Alarm Communicator|