Hardwire contacts are the most common way to protect doors and windows. They are inexpensive, reliable, and usually last for many years.
They come as a set consisting of a sensor and magnet. The sensor contains a reed switch in a sealed glass tube. Reed switches are very sensitive, and are designed to be activated when placed near the magnet.
- 944SP-WH Window Door Alarm Contact is completely concealed for attractive installations
- 3/4" Diameter switch with 3/8" diameter magnet for easier wiring
- Standard gap: 3/4" (19mm)
- Press fit design is quick and easy
- Packaged complete with wire crimps
- Convenient 5 foot zip cord leads are standard and save time and money
|What's in the box||1- 944SP-WH 3/4-3/8" Press to fit contact with 60 inch leads and 2 wire crimps.|
Write Your Own Review
- Switch Type: Form A (SPST) Reed
- Contact Rating: 100ma @ 28VDC
- Color: White